Online training with podcasts, video links and more
You will receive an 8 week online Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction programme. This will include 8 weeks of content grounded in science to include video, a guiding teacher to answer your queries, inclusion on our Discussion Forum with like minded individuals, research reports, assignments and a podcast at the end of the course with an introduction to Mindfulness in your professional practice/context.
During each stage of the programme a Guiding Teacher will be present both online and live to direct the learning process by synthesizing emerging themes, answering questions, and providing ongoing participant feedback. All of our Guiding Teachers have over a decade of mindfulness practice and broad teaching experience with different clinical and corporate populations.
What are the requirements?
- You do not need to have any former knowledge or experience of Mindfulness
- It is important for you to be able to find the time to do the meditations every day in order to experience the benefits
- A quiet place where you can just ‘be’ so that you can perform the meditations
- In order to participate fully in the course, 4 hours of your time per week is required.
- You are required to submit 3 short assignments during the course to receive your certificate of completion.
Please note: This course can be viewed as a pre-requisite to the MBCT Teacher Training Diploma.
Click here to add your own text